Thanks again to Laura Marcella of Wavy Lines for the Blogger Buddy Award.
She also tagged me with the following questions that I must provide five answers to:
Question 1 – Where were you five years ago?
- Graduating with my master’s degree in Mass Communication.
- Panicking because I didn’t know what happens next.
- Planning a road trip to the Colorado Rockies for a week of hiking.
- Pretending I was going to move to NYC and do something amazing instead of…
- Following my boyfriend (now husband) to the Midwest where he was finishing up his PhD.
Question 2 – Where would you like to be five years from now?
- Published by a prestigious publisher!
- Able to tell my friends and family just what is it I do all day.
- Living in my own house, in the foothills of a mountain, with an office (for me), a garden, and a patio to watch the sunset.
- Have developed my writing craft to a point I am proud of.
- Have visited South America, the Pacific Northwest, Boston, and the English countryside.
Question 3 – What is (was) on your to do list today?
Answer and post this series of questions on my blog.
- Run with the dog.
- Doctor’s appointment.
- Submit my next pieces to my writing group.
- Get a mortgage quote from yet another lender.
Question 4 – What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Cheese, worthy of cheese plates at fancy restaurants.
- Peanut butter toast.
- Nuts: almonds, cashews, and pecans… Oh my!
- Potato chips, even though I almost never let myself indulge.
Question 5 – What would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off everyone in my family’s mortgage.
- Give my undergraduate alma mater an endowment for the English Department.
- Buy lots of land.
- Get a new wardrobe.
- Live off the interest.
If you, dear reader, wants to be tagged, be my guest and be sure to post a link to your response in the comments.