Thanks to Caitlin Vincent at Musings of an Ordinary Mind for bestowing upon me the Liebster Blog Award. Liebster means “friend” in German.
This award is intended to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. In accepting the award, I must:
- Show my thanks to the blogger who gave me the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal me top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on my blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
And behold. Here are my blogging buddies I am happy to share this award with:
1) Anonymeet of By Anonymous Writer
2) Jen McConnel at Carolina Yankee
3) Sophia Chang at Sophia the Writer
4) K.B.Owen, Mystery Writer
5) M.E. at Sticking to the Story
Have a good weekend and happy writing!
4 thoughts on “Liebster Blog Award”
Awesome! Congrats on your award, and thanks so much for nominating me! 😀
Congratulations! And thank you for the nomination and kind words!
Aww, thanks Blue! This is really sweet of you, liebster (which I thought at first glance was lobster, guess I need new glasses, lol).
wooo! Thank you so much – this is a reward I really wanted to get, too 🙂
I'll pass this one and blog about it once I recover from SCBWI
Comments are closed.